- $125 – Single Stack Subcompact
- $200 – Double Stack Subcompact
- $225 – Compact
- $250 – Full Size
POSTED PRICES INCLUDE:
- Recessed or Old School Hot Border
- 360° Texturing of Your Choice
- Single or Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Mag Release Scallop (Gen 1 – 3 Glock Only)
- Recessed & Textured Index Points, Shooter’s Ledge or Nothing At All On Forward Frame Flats
- Finger Groove Removal or Enhancement
- Grip Reduction
- Gen 4 Delete (Removal of Back Strap Lines)
- One Permanently Attached Back Strap (Glock)
- Full, Mid or Low Grip Panels
- Return Shipping if Required
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- $75 – Glove Bevel
- $50 – Combat Cuts
- $15 – 45 Degree Cuts with Recessed and Textured Center Trigger Guard Flat
- $15 – Each Additional Back Strap (All Manufacturers)
- $25 – 25 cent Trigger Job (Remove and Send All Parts From Slide and Frame Including the Barrel)
- $15 – Cut and Blend Supplied Beaver Tail
- $50 – Grip Chop (Grip Plug Included)
- $25 – Glock Sight Installation
- $10 – Color Fill Slide
* Long Gun Furniture and Knife Molds – Priced by the Piece
* 5B Signature Slide Cuts – To Be Announced at a Later Date
* One-Off Type Slide Mill Work – Priced by the Job
* Cerakote Pricing – To Be Announced
* Frame work is subject to a 40% upcharge if your frame has previously been worked on. I will need to see detailed pictures of the frame from all sides in good lighting in order to price the recovery.
- 15% for Military (active or honorably discharged) and First Responders, on grip work only. Single stack and sub-compact are excluded from any discounts.
- Dealers May Be Eligible For Discounts on Acquisitioned Frames Only. (To Be Discussed)
- HALF DOWN, NON-REFUNDABLE RETAINER is required when reserving a date for work.
- All work will be scheduled. Please do not ship your frame without confirming your scheduled date.
- I will NOT duplicate another company’s work, so please don’t ask.
- You must include a completed 5B Work Order Form and attach any other notes when you are shipping your frame. Once the work order has been received, no changes will be made.
- Remove the slide and ship the complete frame.
- You WILL need to include your slide if you are having CNC or Cerakote work done.
- The ATF considers this type of work to be gunsmithing. Firearms being shipped for gunsmithing can be shipped directly to an FFL without a middle man on your end. Prior to shipping, please read up on handgun shipping rules and regulations with the courier you are using for shipping. I will not be responsible for your firearm being seized for not following the rules.
- If you are unsure how to ship, contact your local gun shop and have them ship it for you. Most of the time, this will be the least expensive, legal method to ship.
- I can ship to the lower 48 states and Alaska. No international shipping.
* All shipping to Alaska MUST be done through the FFL holder of your choice. The FFL will need to provide me with a file copy of their license.
* California customers are welcome.