- $150 – Single Stack Subcompact (NO G36)
- $175 – Glock 43x & 48
- $225 – Double Stack Subcompact & Glock 36
- $250 – Compact
- $250 – Full Size
POSTED PRICES INCLUDE:
- Recessed Hot Border
- 360° Texturing of Your Choice
- Single or Double Undercut Trigger Guard
- Recessed & Textured Index Points, Angled Shooter’s Ledge or Nothing At All
- Finger Groove Removal or Enhancement
- Grip Reduction
- Removal of Backstrap Lines (aka, Gen 4 Delete)
- One Permanently Attached Back Strap (Glock)
- Full-Tang Layout or Low Grip Panel Layout
- Return Shipping if Required
OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE
- $15 – Mag Release Scallop (Gen 1 – 3 only)
- $20 – Gap Borders
- $20 – One Smooth Groove
- $10 – Polished Border Around Mag Release (Gen 4 & Up)
- $15 – 45° Cuts w/Recessed & Textured Trigger Guard Flat (Single Undercut Only)
- $15 – Signature Shooters Ledge
- $15 – Stipple Removable Backstraps (Each)
- $15 – Stipple Extended Base Pads (Each)
- $75 – Glove Bevel
- $50 – Grip Chop
- $20 – Glock 19x Nub Removal
- $75 – Single Color Cerakote
- Custom Cerakote Priced By The Job
- 10% for Military (active or honorably discharged) and First Responders, on grip work only. Single stack and sub-compact are excluded from any discounts.
- To book a date, we require $75 down. This retainer is NOT refundable. If you decide to pay the full amount up front and change your mind before your work date, only the amount paid over the booking fee will be refunded. This $75 fee WILL be put towards the total.
- All work will be scheduled. Please do not ship your frame without confirming your scheduled date.
- I will NOT duplicate another company’s work, so please don’t ask.
- You must include a completed 5B Work Order Form and attach any other notes when you are shipping your frame. Once the work order has been received, no changes will be made.
- Remove the slide and ship the complete frame.
- You WILL need to include your slide if you are having CNC or Cerakote work done.
- The ATF considers this type of work to be gunsmithing. Firearms being shipped for gunsmithing can be shipped directly to an FFL without a middle man on your end. Prior to shipping, please read up on handgun shipping rules and regulations with the courier you are using for shipping. I will not be responsible for your firearm being seized for not following the rules.
- If you are unsure how to ship, contact your local gun shop and have them ship it for you. Most of the time, this will be the least expensive, legal method to ship.
- I can ship to the lower 48 states and Alaska. No international shipping.
* All shipping to Alaska MUST be done through the FFL holder of your choice. The FFL will need to provide me with a file copy of their license.
* California customers are welcome.